The CSO has updated its benchmark year to 2011 and revised and rebased the GDP time series for the years 2000 to 2011. Key results can be found here: Key Results National Accounts Report 2015. The National Accounts Report 2015 includes
- 2011 Benchmark Estimates, including independent estimates for GDP by economic activity and expenditure, GDP by institutional sectors and GDP income components.
- Rebased GDP Estimates 2000 to 2011, including independent estimates for GDP by economic activity and expenditure.
- Provisional GDP Estimates 2012 to 2014.
- Technical notes on data sources and methodology applied.
- Time series tables for GDP by economic activity and expenditure, including current prices, per cent shares, constant prices, growth rates and implicit deflators.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section with answers to general questions regarding GDP compilation, GDP rebasing and its consequences for the Swazi economy.